5. LolaRita from Lola on the Lake (formerly Tin Fish) at Bde Maka Ska (formerly Lake Calhoun) is an adult slushie that is sure to cool you off and chill you out. Try the strawberry or lime or mix them together.
4. Milkjam Creamery Vegan Ice Cream. My two favorite flavs are Black and PB vs Everybody.
3. GARDEIN™ VEGAN BURGER from Yard House
Red quinoa, kale, shiitakes, daiya vegan mozzarella, avocado, tomato, arugula, onion, miso, onion bun, mixed greens.
2. Cluster Truck … A delivery restaurant.
Smoked paprika-spiced chickpeas, quinoa, roasted sweet potato, purple cabbage and sliced avocado served on a bed of baby greens with tahini sauce and sriracha.
1. Best Guacamole EVER. Cafe Ena.
Period. Point. Blank.
Raku is the next restaurant to join The West End conglomerate. They call themselves an upscale Japanese fusion restaurant. The menu consists of traditional sashimi, hand rolled sushi, tempura, and some flavorful fish and chicken entrees. The prices are average for a sushi spot. Entrees aprox $20. The decor is extremely simple and cozy and I absolutely love the red chairs and fish dangling from the ceiling. Much sexier than their 50th & France location. I wish them well … especially being neighbors with the popular Crave, who has great sushi too by the way.
Milda’s Cafe is located in “the hood” of North Minneapolis. Breakfast all day, Fried chicken, grits, pasty’s, Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, local celebrities and cash only. You won’t be impressed by the ambiance but the chicken andouille sausage will make you question why you continue to eat pork. 1720 Glenwood Avenue North, Minneapolis MN.