Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Ingredients(Makes 1 loaf):
3/4 cup KIND dark chocolate and cranberry clusters (gluten free) … Grind in processor until extremely fine & 1/4 cup almond meal or almond flour and 1/2 cup gluten free flour
1/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup light or dark brown sugar or 1/3 cup agave (use 2/3 cup agave to make sweeter)
3 medium bananas, mashed(about 3/4 cup banana puree)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup walnuts(optional)
1/2 cup chocolate chips(optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, eggs, oil, sugar, mashed bananas, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt until there are no clumps.
- Fold the walnuts, chocolate chips, or any other mix-ins you might want into the batter
- Lightly grease a 5 x 10 or similar sized loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing